June 11, 2010
We’ve all been there: one drink too many, starving, and nothing’s open except the shitty overpriced deli on the corner. Most people suck it up and boil some noodles at home, but Seattle Seahawks rookie WR Golden Tate recently had a serious case of munchies that couldn’t be satiated with just any everyday perishable from the pantry.
After a night out with friends, Tate, in true Homer Simpson fashion, couldn’t pass up a steaming tray of hot maple bars sitting temptuously in the window of his local Top Pot. The only problem? Top Pot was closed.
Possibly Related Content:
- O.J. Claims to Have “Slow-Moving Sperm;” Could Be Anna Nicole’s Baby’s Daddy
- 2011 NFL Playoffs Fantasy Football Rankings – Wide Receivers
- Degenerate Gambler Weekly: Week 14 NFL Picks Against the Spread
- I Love What You Did for Me, Isiah
- The Fugly Files: Golden State Warriors Womens Tank (w/ Swarovski Crystals!)