February 24, 2009
- Pistons Blog – Don’t expect Joe Dumars to pull a Steve Kerr on Michael Curry.
- MLive.com – Meanwhile, Antonio McDyess says Detroit has no leadership.
- Forum Blue & Gold – 25 random thoughts about the LA Lakers.
- Bust a Bucket – The truth about Greg Oden and his balky body.
- Deuce of Davenport – Jason Kidd, circa ’94, as faux-West Coast rapper.
- The Boston Globe – Mikki Moore is coveted in Boston (and elsewhere). No, really.
- What Would Oakley Do? – Nate Robinson does it again for the Knicks (41 points!)
- Detroit Bad Boys – Former Piston project Cheikh Samb could be on the move again.
- Hoops Addict – Five questions with the San Antonio Spurs’ Matt Bonner.
- Thoughts from the Jock Strap – The 15 ugliest NBA jerseys ever.
- Raptor Blog – Three misconceptions cleared up about Shawn Marion.
- Lake Show Life – Lamar Odom has been absolutely killing the boards lately.
- The Hoop Doctors – Allen Iverson as The Answer in Detroit, not the problem.
- Dime – I thought Antoine Walker would weigh 300+ pounds by now.
- The Sports Hernia – Nobody creeps out a photo quite like Ronald McDonald.
Finally, check out New Jersey Nets PG Devin Harris (who’s made Nets fans quickly forget about his predecessor, Jason Kidd) crush the 76ers on Monday night with this miraculous game-winner from half-court. Best shot of the 2009 season? You be the judge: