January 27, 2009
Use the special house call session to work out with Dr. J*! And you can cool down with a bonus music video! And unlike everybody else, he’ll stay with you forever!
It’s an exciting prospect, I know, but I wouldn’t suggest sending $19.98 plus $3.00 S&H to ole’ Building 73 in Hanover, PA just yet. I called the 800 number from my office and it appears the shipping center is defunct – I was invited to, “jump into fun, exciting live talk,” at which point I got nervous and promptly hung up.
*Julius Winfield Erving II will not actually make a “house call” to your home.
I was able to track down a full review of the video cassette (apparently it actually has a lot of good highlight clips) as well as some insider advice on how to track down a copy of your own…
See all Movies & TV Shows reviews at Expotv
Possibly Related Content:
- Forget Wheaties, Back in the Day Vince Carter Would Eat Young Adults for Breakfast
- NBA Photo Friday – We Go Play Hoop
- Here’s Your Chance to Buy Sprewell’s House
- Welcome Home, Baron Davis: Now Kindly Rescue Our Foundering Clipper Ship
- Lebron’s Neighbor: “Honey, He Doesn’t Want to Shoot Hoops with You. Get Over It!”