April 21, 2008
The regular season is over, but that doesn’t mean you’ve missed your chance to buy the NBA Catalog (I hear this year’s is the best ever). If Rick Barry and Larry Bird can’t convince you, then you’re a lost cause: they’re perhaps the finest on-screen duo in the history of hawking catalogs.
Possibly Related Content:
- NBA Photo Friday – Apple II C’s Finest
- NBA Photo Friday – Keep an Eye on This Kid
- NBA Photo Friday – We Go Play Hoop
- Arizona Braces for More Hot Air
- Magic Johnson and Larry Bird on the Detroit Bad Boys, Bill Laimbeer, and Kurt Rambis