February 26, 2008
Wow. I had no idea Starcraft is such a massive phenomena in Korea. And I have no clue what the announcers are saying, but they’re flipping out. The sheer intensity is palpable; the fierce competitors sweating bullets (The loser has his mouse hand removed. Probably). Check the crowd at the 29 second mark, they’re going wild! It’s packed in there, and they even have signs and balloons!
Possibly Related Content:
- Phillip Wellman: American Hero
- How the Boston Celtics Will Win the Larry O’Brien NBA Championship Trophy
- Reading is Great! Today’s NBA Rumors, Gossip, and Fantasy Hoops Tips
- The World Would Be a Better Place If All Grocery Stores Employed a Chicken Man…
- Pacman Jones Still America’s Greatest Hero