January 28, 2008
I want to bump into a 26-year-old Larry Bird. I want my girlfriend and I to wear identical, ass-hugging Chardon jeans and rock out in an arcade. I want to be served snacks by a hot waitress on rollerskates, who then winks at me and tackles me onto some hip new video game called Zaxxon. Damnit, I want to be in my early-20s in 1982.
Possibly Related Content:
- Baron Davis Brings His Game Face On the Court and Off – Even in the Kitchen
- Stephon Marbury: Out of His Damn Mind
- A Glimpse Into the Mind of Mike Breen During NBA Commercial Timeouts
- Larry Brown Has (Fill in Team’s Name) Playing Some Good Defense
- Joe Namath’s 1982 Song-and-Dance Special